Note: This workshop is full. ERACCE has added an additional workshop on May 23-25 to meet demand.
- WORKSHOP SCHEDULE: Thurs. 6-9pm, Fri. 8:30am-6pm, & Sat. 8:30am-5pm. Full participation is important as each part builds on the previous ones. Lunch and snacks are provided.
- LOCATION: Wesley Foundation 820 Rankin Rd
- near campus of Western Michigan University
- MAY 11-13, 2017 WORKSHOP IS FULL. REGISTRATION CLOSED.
- Workshop fee is $425. Please make checks payable to “ERACCE” and mail to ERACCE 810 Rankin Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49006 or pay online. Payment secures your spot in the training.
- 16.5 Social Worker CE: $75 additional cost to be paid at the start of the workshop. Please bring your license with you to the training.
- 16.5 Educator SCECH’s: $75 additional cost to be paid at the start of the workshop. Please bring your license with you to the training.