NOTE: Because the May 11-13 workshop has filled, ERACCE has added this additional workshop to support increased demand. This workshop will take place on a Tuesday evening, Wednesday, and Thursday. (See schedule below)
- WORKSHOP SCHEDULE: Tues. 6-9pm, Wed. 8:30am-6pm, & Thurs. 8:30am-5pm. Full participation is important as each part builds on the previous ones. Lunch and snacks are provided.
- LOCATION: Wesley Foundation 820 Rankin Rd
- near campus of Western Michigan University
- REGISTRATION: Please register here. Workshop fee is $425. Please make checks payable to “ERACCE” and mail to ERACCE 810 Rankin Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49006 or pay online. Payment secures your spot in the training.
- 16.5 Social Worker CE: $75 additional cost to be paid at the start of the workshop.
- 16.5 Educator SCECH’s: $75 additional cost to be paid at the start of the workshop