WORKSHOP SCHEDULE: Friday 9:00am-4:00pm. Full participation is important as each part builds on the previous. Lunch will be provided.
LOCATION: Burma Center
- 765 Upton Ave. Springfield, MI 49037
REGISTRATION: Please register here. Workshop fee is $40-$150 (sliding scale) for institutions. Community members (not affiliated with institutions): pay what you can.
- Please make checks payable to: ERACCE 2348 Ring Road North, Kalamazoo, MI 49006. Payment secures your spot in the training.
- PAY ONLINE Please use discounts code as follows for sliding scale depending on what you are paying: HE40 for $40, HE75 for $75, HE100 for $100, HE125 for $125. No discount code is needed for paying the full $150 fee.
- 5.50 Social Worker CE: $50 additional cost to be paid at the start of the workshop. Please bring your license with you to the training.
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ $50 additional cost to be paid at the start of the workshop.
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine and ERACCE. Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.